26th August 2021
Except playing sports activities, all persons in the facilities must wear mask. (Not included the Exercise Room)According to the development of the epidemic and the government’s guidelines, Recreation Department will modify the facilities’ guidelines. The guidelines will become effective from 26th August 2021 (Thursday) until further notice. Details are as follows:
- Except playing sports activities, all persons in the facilities must wear mask. (Not included the Exercise Room)
- Keep social distance at least 1.5 meters.
- 4 persons in each private group training or class including the coach.
- Maximum capacity of Outdoor Swimming Pool allows 55 persons.
- Maximum capacity of Indoor Swimming Pool allows 25 persons.
- Temporarily closed of Jacuzzi.
- Users are not allowed to enter the pool when reached the maximum capacity.
- Each membership only accompanies a maximum of 2 guests.
- Each private swimming course only accompanies a maximum of 2 guests.
- Any persons within the Exercise Room are required to wear a mask.
- Part of GYM machines equipped partition.
- The machines and equipment must be cleaned and disinfected by users before and after each use.
- Maximum capacity of 16 persons. (12 quotas for members, 4 quotas for guests)
- Each person is limited to 1.5 hours.(Including Monthly Programme and Single Admission)
- Each membership only accompanies a maximum of 1 guest.
- Maximum capacity of 4 persons in each machine.
- Only 1 table of Snooker Room for reservation.
- A group of over 4 persons must be in sub-groups of 4 persons.
- Users may only enter the Ball court within their reserved sessions only.
- Maximum capacity of 4 persons in each waiting area.
|Dancing Room or
- Dancing activities not allowed.
- Each membership only accompanies a maximum of 3 guests.
- Temporarily closed of Sauna Room and Steam Room.
- Showers and changing rooms are partially available.
- Except having a shower, all persons must wear mask.
- Maximum capacity of 25 persons. (Including parent or guardian)
- Each membership only accompanies a maximum of 1 adult and 2 children.
- Each group is limited to 30 minutes.
- Game machines are partially available to remain the social distance.
*The number of users does not include the staff.